Wolf Security (N.W.) Ltd
Unit 4 Appleton Street
Tel: 0845 2577011
Emergency contact number for our customers.
Outside office hours, please dial: 0845 2577011 please have your agreement number to hand.
Company Reg No:5728526
Vat No:892 462 984
Use of your personal data.
This notice sets out the basis on which any
personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Identity and contact details
We are Wolf Security (N.W.) Ltd (Company Number 5728526), incorporated in England and Wales on 1st April 2006. Our registered office is 102 Wigan Road, Standish, Wigan, our main office is Unit 4 Appleton Street, Wigan, WN3 4BZ
Data we collect and the legal basis for Processing.
The data we collect from you is name, address, telephone numbers and possibly bank account details.
We use this data so we can fulfil our legal and
We are a SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) accredited company. As part of that accreditation we are obliged to provide you with a Certificate of Conformity for your installed system. We share your personal details with them in order to issue that certificate. Details of how the SSAIB use your information can be found here https://ssaib.org/page/privacy-policy---home-owner
We will not share your details with any other
third party unless legally obliged to do so.
How long will the data be stored?
We keep your personal data for as long as we have a reasonable business need and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the
Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm - or by email at email@example.com. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
Where is the data stored?
The data is only stored in the United
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep this privacy notice under regular review and any updates are posted on this page. This privacy notice was last updated on 15/5/2018.